Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Basket


As I may have alluded to previously, I can be a bit of an obsessive categorical shopper. What I mean by this is that when I'm in certain phases I'll just have my mind set on looking for and buying items in one category only. For example, when I was in cleansers phase I researched cleansers exclusive and bought four. When I was in my blush phase I looked at a ton of swatches and bought six. And when I was in design jeans phase I bought two and made myself stop before I spent $1,000 on just five pairs of jeans.

Recently I've been in a bit of a nail polish phase, but I let that slowly die down as I looked at my nail polish drawer and realized I'd doubled my collection and had basically all the colors covered. Previously, (my sister likes to make fun of me for this) I only owned shades of red/pink and shades of nude. Now I have COLORS.

Anyways I was done. Except every time I went into CVS I'd always loop around to this one stand where this little basket of Wet n Wild Megalast polishes and nail tools sat...just to see if anyone had nabbed the last basket.

WnW Nail Basket 2

I really wasn't going to buy it, even though it's a really excellent deal. The value of the basket individually priced was $30, but you'd only have to pay $9.99. I told myself, I don't need more polishes right now. I still have almost five colors I've not worn yet!

I guess the CVS gods must've heard me, because BAM! I wake up to a 25% off coupon in my inbox.

Honestly, $30 value for $7.50? I got no more excuse to hold out at that point...

WnW Nail Basket 1


WnW Nail Basket 3


WnW Nail Basket 4


WnW Nail Basket 5

Seriously, how juicy do these colors look??

Included in the basket:
  • 8 Mega Last Salon Nail Colors (0.45 fl. oz. / 13.5 mL each)
  • 2 nail files
  • 2 toe dividers
  • 1 nail buffer
The polish colors are:
  • I need a refreshmint
  • On a trip
  • Club Havana
  • Through the grapevine
  • Candy-licious
  • Break the ice
  • Red a good book
  • Clear nail protector
Katherine

4 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome deal! Congrats and enjoy! Luv all the colors😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I got this basket before too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of these colors yet...every time I look at the basket I freeze trying to decide which to use first!

    ReplyDelete