Monday, September 23, 2013

Breaking Bad: the end is near

I watched parts of the Emmys last night and then watched the second to last episode of Breaking Bad. It was again, excellent. While the previous episode, Ozymandias, was by all standards, epic, this one was equally excellent, but with a different mood. This one felt more...like the settling of dust. Like all of Walt's actions have caught up with him, and he's trying to find peace with his downfall...

I think I watched the entire Ozymandias with my hand over my mouth because it was one of those episodes. I mean there were no breaks for regular breath-taking, really.

This episode on the other hand, while still incredibly awesome to watch, it was so bittersweet knowing that with every minute of this episode I was getting closer and closer to the series finale.

Really, does it have to end?!

Oh god, I can't even wrap my mind around what it'll be like when the final episode airs... Oh god...

No comments:

Post a Comment