Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Summer 2013 Limited Edition Pinch of Punch


I recently bought this Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Pinch of Punch (Summer 2013 edition) and just fell in love! Right after purchasing this polish I tried a swatch on my nail and loved it so much that I considered going back into the store to buy a second bottle!

I've been obsessed with the color purple recently, and this color is the exact, perfect berry pink color I've been looking for. I already have a couple of polishes that are variations of blue-purple range and a lot of red-pink-coral range, but nothing sort of in the middle. This color is that pink with blue undertone I've been looking for. The color is so juicy while not being in-your-face. It's a really sweet and fun color without being too prude the way soft pinks are with that sense of innocence.

Similar to the other polishes from this line the formula is opaque and creamy, just the right level of thickness.

One base coat (OPI) + two coats of color
 More photos!


One base coat (OPI) + two coats of color

With top coat (Wet n Wild Megalast)
  
With top coat (Wet n Wild Megalast)

With top coat (Wet n Wild Megalast)

With top coat (Wet n Wild Megalast)
Do you like this color? Did you guys pick up any of the Summer 2013 colors by Sally Hansen?

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment