Friday, September 27, 2013

Mini Haul: Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks

You know, once I get obsessed with something I can't stop. Since getting a few New York Colors lip products last week I am full on obsessed with lip products now. This week I picked up a couple of Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks.

Anyways, these are the shades I picked up:


These lipsticks give a very matte finish and is not the easiest to apply because they are rather dry. I always wear lip balm underneath, but you have to be careful not to put too much balm on underneath because the slippery texture can sometimes make the lipstick not apply smoothly. Alternatively you can also apply lip balm or lip gloss on top, which isn't as moisturizing, but won't leave your lips hard and dry. I generally do lip balm + lipstick + gloss.

I don't know if these are that long-lasting, to be honest. Anytime you wear regular lip gloss on top I think the last decreases. They definitely rub off if you drink from a cup or eat. For the price, I don't mind that too much. I also kind of love touching up my lips here and there, so it hasn't been a burden.

I love Bare It All and Just Peachy so much. Bare It All is almost too perfect of a match of color for my skin in that it blends completely with my face and makes me look like I have flat lips (??), but with a pinky gloss over it it's really pretty. Just Peachy is a cute pinky-peachy color. On my skin it really pops.

Smokin' Hot Pink and Wine Room I needed to kind of get used to because I am so not ready for bold(er) colors, but I love love love the colors. I've worn them blended to tone down the pinkness of Smokin' Hot Pink and give a boost to Wine Room...

I definitely feel more feminine and more put-together with lipsticks; so far loving my new additions! What matte lipsticks are you loving?

Cheers,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment