Monday, October 7, 2013

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin


Ever since I finished my Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser I've been looking for a new gel cleanser to fill its spot in my cleanser lineup.

I have to admit that in recent years I've always skipped the Clean and Clear section of the drugstore because last time I tried a product by C&C my skin could not handle the super strength punch the cleanser provided. However, I decided to try this cleanser because I had a really generous coupon, it's inexpensive ($5.49), and Paula's Choice had a really positive review of it.

And my verdict?

I could not be happier with this cleaner! There's nothing flashy about this cleanser, but maybe that's what makes it so awesome. It's a really solid, dependable and good cleanser that's very gentle on my skin and leaves an amazing finish.

Color: Clear, with very slight yellow tint
Texture/Consistency: Gel
Foaming power: Light-medium. When you try to lather it up using your hands prior to rubbing it onto your face you can work it up to a watery foam, but it's not the dense foam that cream cleansers often turn into.
Microbeads: None
Scent: Floral/clean

CC Cleanser
So at first glance it's a seemingly very ordinary cleanser, but what made me fall in love was the finish it left. I was absolutely blown away by how amazingly refreshed it left my skin. In just one wash, it removed my makeup and left my skin feeling incredibly clean and awake. Even after two back to back washes my skin didn't feel stripped and tight. I know this will sound like an over-sell, but it almost felt like all my pores got declogged and my skin was ready to breathe again. My skin basically felt the way tv advertisements of these products look, with models splashing water onto their flawless skin. In short, I think this cleanser is excellent.

I don't think I can rave enough about this product. It's true love for me. I absolutely did not expect to love this product so much, but now I go straight to washing my face with this the minute I walk through my door. Definitely check this cleanser out. I have cleansers that are high-end and/or with more hype, but right now this one out-refreshes them all.

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment